This pony is my second attempt at using a Bridal Pony Body, and my very first attempt at smoothly blending a variety of colors over the course of stripes. Though I have had some dislikes expressed about the mane and tail being far to bright (And I have to agree, if I did it over, I would aim for either white or pastel colors), I feel that this pony as a technique example is one of my best as the smooth transition between the colors over the span of the pony, gradually fading within the stripes demonstrated my ability for detail work and my control of the medium.
REGULATIONS FOR USE
- No selling the artwork in ANY form. Period. That means selling on Tshirts or otherwise or putting it on a site where folks have to pay to see it.
- No linking directly to the art on my webserver.
- Include a link back to this website with the artwork and the name Lady Littlefox Designs. Leave the signature on the artwork intact.
- DO NOT USE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT IN THE GALLERY!!!!
- DO NOT USE ANYTHING IN THE GALLERY THAT IS UNDER THE HEADING 'COMMISSION' or 'PERSONAL' ART. The commissions are pictures that I was paid to create. They are for display only. The personal art is part of several on-going personal projects that I am developing or are my own personal avatars.